SnakeSys 10Scene Wall Plates SnakeSys 10Scene Wall Plates
The 10Scene Wall Plate features ten 10Scene trigger buttons, with dual colour LED status indication.
Connect 10Scene wall plates directly to the QuickQ Rack or to the SnakeSys Gateway interface, where it can then integrate with any MagicQ or QuickQ system for remote Scene activation.
Supplied in a dual pack containing two wall plates available in either EU or US back box fit and with two black and two white clip on faceplates to go with.
- Using standard Cat 5E cable for connectivity
- Connect direct to QuickQ Rack or 10Scene Gateway, no power injectors required
- Easy to daisy chain – up to ten 10Scene wall plates per chain
- Long distance – one 10Scene at 1000 metres or five 10Scenes in a chain at 300m
- Supplied in a dual pack containing 2 wall plates, 2 white faceplates and 2 black faceplates
- Available in EU (Part no:300-055) or US (Part no:300-054) single gang backbox fit
- 10Scene Buttons: 10
- Dual Colour Red/Blue buttons: Yes
- Powered via 10Scene Protocol: Yes
- Max Number of 10Scene wall plates per chain: 10
- Compatitible with both MagicQ & QuickQ systems: Yes (via Gateway)
Skill Up With ChamSys Skill Up With ChamSys
ChamSys Training Academy provides everything you need to learn how to be a better programmer. Set-up an account to watch informative tutorials or register for an engaging in-person training course today!
QuickQ software brings simplicity and power to smaller lighting systems with an intuitive interface modeled after smart phones, with icons and gesture support and built-in videos that accelerate the learning process, making it easy even for inexperienced users to set up, program and operate.
Explore Features Download FREE Software