QuickQ Rack is a small rack mountable version of the QuickQ console designed for installations. It features the same operating system as QuickQ series consoles, but is designed to operate as a remote system without physical user control.
Supporting four universes QuickQ Rack is ideal for installations, control rooms and bars. The unit can be used as a desktop box or rack mounted with the supplied rack ears.
- Four Universes
- Two RDM 5-pin DMX Outputs
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi for programming and remote control
- Ten preset trigger buttons
- Four Phoenix connectors for connection of up to forty 10Scene wall plate
- Same software as QuickQ Consoles
- Simple Hot-Takeover mode allowing external console to take control of connected fixtures
- Front USB for Loading/Saving shows
- DMX Output ports: 2
- One Network port for Art-Net/sACN output
- MIDI and Audio in/out ports
- HDMI port for optional display
- TrueCon Power Input: 90-250v AC
Skill Up With ChamSys Skill Up With ChamSys
ChamSys Training Academy provides everything you need to learn how to be a better programmer. Set-up an account to watch informative tutorials or register for an engaging in-person training course today!
QuickQ software brings simplicity and power to smaller lighting systems with an intuitive interface modeled after smart phones, with icons and gesture support and built-in videos that accelerate the learning process, making it easy even for inexperienced users to set up, program and operate.
Explore Features Download FREE Software