QuickQ Rack is a small rack mountable version of the QuickQ console designed for installations. It features the same operating system as QuickQ series consoles, but is designed to operate as a remote system without physical user control.
Featuring 10 playback/execute buttons on the unit, the QuickQ Rack is ideally paired with 10Scene wall plates.
Supporting four universes QuickQ Rack is ideal for installations, control rooms and bars. The unit can be used as a desktop box or rack mounted with the supplied rack ears.
- Four Universes
- Two RDM 5-pin DMX Outputs
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi for programming and remote control
- Ten buttons for activation of 10Scene items
- Four 10Scene ports for connection of up to forty 10Scene wall plate
- Same software as QuickQ Consoles
- Simple Hot-Takeover mode allowing external console to take control of connected fixtures
- Universes Supported: 4
- RDM DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 2
- 10Scene buttons: 10
- Fixtures Supported: 2048
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: Y
- MIDI: Y
- MIDI Timecode: Y
- TrueCon Power Input: 90-250v AC
- Supports Moving Lights: LEDs, Dimmers & Moving Lights
Skill Up With ChamSys Skill Up With ChamSys
ChamSys Training Academy provides everything you need to learn how to be a better programmer. Set-up an account to watch informative tutorials or register for an engaging in-person training course today!
QuickQ software brings simplicity and power to smaller lighting systems with an intuitive interface modeled after smart phones, with icons and gesture support and built-in videos that accelerate the learning process, making it easy even for inexperienced users to set up, program and operate.
Explore Features Download FREE Software