QuickQ Rack is a small rack mountable version of the QuickQ console designed for installations. It features the same operating system as QuickQ series consoles, but is designed to operate as a remote system without physical user control.
Supporting four universes QuickQ Rack is ideal for installations, control rooms and bars. The unit can be used as a desktop box or rack mounted with the supplied rack ears.
- Four Universes
- Two RDM 5-pin DMX Outputs
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi for programming and remote control
- Ten 10Scene buttons for activation of scenes
- Four 10Scene ports for connection of up to forty 10Scene wall plate
- Same software as QuickQ Consoles
- Simple Hot-Takeover mode allowing external console to take control of connected fixtures
- Universes Supported: 4
- RDM DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 2
- 10Scene buttons: 10
- Fixtures Supported: 2048
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: Y
- MIDI: Y
- MIDI Timecode: Y
- TrueCon Power Input: 90-250v AC
- Supports Moving Lights: LEDs, Dimmers & Moving Lights
Skill Up With ChamSys Skill Up With ChamSys
ChamSys Training Academy provides everything you need to learn how to be a better programmer. Set-up an account to watch informative tutorials or register for an engaging in-person training course today!
QuickQ software brings simplicity and power to smaller lighting systems with an intuitive interface modeled after smart phones, with icons and gesture support and built-in videos that accelerate the learning process, making it easy even for inexperienced users to set up, program and operate.
Explore Features Download FREE Software