QuickQ 10 is part of ChamSys QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. The QuickQ 10 is the perfect choice console for control of dimmer and LED colour mixing fixtures. The console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilising a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
The console can automatically detect, patch and configure RDM compliant fixtures and features in-built WIFI enabling remote connection to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Andoid and Windows tablets and phones. Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple colour selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the renowned ChamSys MagicVis visualiser. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console.
QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 26,000 fixtures. ChamSys is renowned for its Quick updates to support new fixtures
QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
- Modelled on smart phone icon interface and gesture support
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- The interface supports gestures such pinch zoom and scrolling
- The interface on the remote app is identical to that on the console display so that you can easily swap between the two
- The QuickQ 10 has 20 fixture faders, 3 masters of which two are Chase controllers and one is a Cue Stack and a dedicated Grand Master fader.
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders, and a pair of additional buttons for colour control
- Select from inbuilt palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Easy Upgrades
- Automated Patching
- HSV Color Mixing
- Color Picker
- Built-in FX
- Chase Support
- Master Cue Stack
- Execute Window
- Audio Triggering
- Tap to Time
- Software Upgrade/Downgrade
- Touch Screen:9.7"
- Universes Supported:1
- DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 1
- Fixtures Supported: 512
- Fixture Faders: 20
- Bump Buttons: Y
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Y
- Attribute Encoders: 0
- Master Faders: 2 Chase, 1 Cue Stack
- Cue Stacks: 1
- Dedicated Home Button: Y
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HMDI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: N
- MIDI: N
- MIDI Timecode: N
- Supports Moving Lights: LEDs and Dimmers
- Size (WDH mm): 525 x 350 x 106
- Weight: 407 kg
Skill Up With ChamSys Skill Up With ChamSys
ChamSys Training Academy provides everything you need to learn how to be a better programmer. Set-up an account to watch informative tutorials or register for an engaging in-person training course today!
QuickQ software brings simplicity and power to smaller lighting systems with an intuitive interface modeled after smart phones, with icons and gesture support and built-in videos that accelerate the learning process, making it easy even for inexperienced users to set up, program and operate.
Explore Features Download FREE Software