- 10 fully motorised fader playbacks
- 10 encoder playbacks
- RGB illumination of playbacks
- Backlit buttons
- 64 universes direct from MagicQ for Art-net/sACN output
- 256 visualisation universes for pre-programming
- Network port acts as network interface for PC
- Dual 100mm Manual Cross Faders
- 2 dedicated high power USBs for charging of phones/tablets
MagicQ Stadium Software
In addition to its rich feature set of core lighting control, MagicQ Stadium Software has inbuilt audio timeline editor, multi emitter colour picker, 3D trackers support and plot
Explore Software Features Download FREE Software
Up to 64 Universes Direct
All universes are available direct from MagicQ PC via industry standard lighting protocols sACN, Art-Net and Pathport, without the need for additional processing nodes.
Thanks to its motorised function, the playback section can be used for multiple purposes with shortcut buttons to change the function. With 10 motorised faders and 10 playback encoders per bank, and up to six banks, a total of 202 playbacks can be accessed at the touch of a button.
In keeping with its versatile design, MagicQ Stadium Connect supports many different fader modes enabling the playback section to be used in a wide variety of applications.
The programmer modes give access to intensities for each patched fixture, to intensities of groups of fixtures or to individual channels of a fixture. The selected modes enable instant access to the intensities or channels of the currently selected fixtures.
The master modes provide instant master control of individual fixtures or groups of fixtures without having to pre-program masters - ideal for those live moments when lights are flaring in cameras or key lights need modifying.
The dual 100mm crossfade faders together with the prominently placed large GO and BACK buttons provide the ultimate theatre control experience.
Playback encoders take live operation to new heights. A multi array of different functions can be assigned to the playback encoders with full legending directly above on the display presenting the current function to the user.
The playback encoders can be set to controlling intensity, LTP channels, FX size, FX speed, rate and time.
Playback encoders can control cue stacks of their own, or be tied to the fader playback below, or even control a whole bank of playbacks, or a whole page of playbacks.
Illumination & Customisation
The Stadium Connect lights the way with backlit keys, illuminated fader tracks and encoders. Together with the new updated graphics this takes MagicQ to a whole new level of customisation giving Lighting Designers freedom to visibly configure the console for their needs.
Each playback fader track & playback encoder top has full RGB illumination enabling its function to be clearly indicated. Users can select standard functions or customise each Cue Stack individually - for example to separate the main cues from bump cues.
The MagicQ Stadium Connect is built on the proven reliable stadium software which has excelled on shows with thousands of fixtures.
Show files are fully compatible between MQ250M, MQ500M and all other ChamSys consoles making it easy to move between consoles.
Unique to ChamSys, show files are both forwards and backwards compatible so no need to worry about software versions.
- Direct DMX Outputs: 4
- Motorised Playbacks: 10
- Encoder Playbacks: 10
- Total no of Playbacks: 20 (10+10)
- Dual Cross Faders: Yes
- Attribute Encoders: 4
- Backlit Keys: Yes
- Illuminated Playback/Encoders with RGB control: Yes
- Intensity Wheel: 1
- Network Ports: 1
- USB Ports : 4
- Audio Input Sound to Light: Yes
- MIDI Ports 1 in and out: Yes
- LTC Timecode Ports in and out: Yes
- 10Scene Port: 1
- Power Input, Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 110 to 240 VAC
- Universes direct from software (via Artnet/sACN/Pathport): 64
- Visualisation Universes: 256
- Max Number of DMX Channels: 32,768
- Max Number of Fixtures Supported: 32,768
- Max Number of Cues: 5000
- Max Number of Cue Stacks: 2000
- Max Number of Groups: 5000
- Max Number of Palettes: 4096
- Number of Media Server Layers Supported: 50 (each different content)
- Supported on Windows (8.1 or higher), macOS (10.13 or higher) and Linux
- Dual Colour Desk lights: 2
- Dust cover: 1
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 Power Cable: 1
- USB Cable: 1
Flight Cased Weights and Dimensions:
- Width: 761mm (29.9")
- Depth: 467mm(18.3")
- Height: 197mm (7.7")
- Weight (stadium connect in flightcase): 20.0kg (44.1lbs)
Stadium Connect Weights and Dimensions:
- Width: 680mm (26.8")
- Depth: 364mm (14.3")
- Height: 85mm (3.3")
- Weight: 8.7kg (19.1bs)
Skill Up With ChamSys Skill Up With ChamSys
ChamSys Training Academy provides everything you need to learn how to be a better programmer. Set-up an account to watch informative tutorials or register for an engaging in-person training course today!
MagicQ software offers powerful lighting control with loads of features that lighting designers have some to rely on, such as full lighting visualisation, pixel mapping, and HD media playback on up to 8 different layers, all integrated smoothly to streamline workflows, save time, and shorten learning curve.
Explore Features Download FREE Software