10Scene Gateway is the interface to connect between 10Scene wall plates and MagicQ/QuickQ systems. Converting from the 10Scene to ChamSys remote protocol, allowing 10Scene Wall plates to integrate with MagicQ & QuickQ consoles.
With two 10Scene ports allowing upto 20 10Scene Wall plates to be connected to it, the Gateway interface is the perfect solution for adding user friendly and simple remote control to installations.
The gateway interface can be powered via external power supply or via PoE.
- Two 10Scene ports
- Connection for up to 20 wall plates
- One Network port
- Powered via external power supply or via PoE
- Compatibile with both MagicQ & QuickQ systems
- 10Scene Ports: 2
- Max no of 10Scene Wall Plates Supported: 20
- Contact Trigger Inputs: 2
- Network Port: 1
- Unlocks MagicQ PC from 'Demo Mode': No
- PoE Voltage Supported: 37-57v
- PoE Supported Types: 802.3af Type1, 802.3at Type 2, 802.3bt Type 3 and 4
- 12V power supply: 1
Console Weights and Dimensions:
- Width: 133mm (5.3 inches)
- Depth: 88mm (3.4 inches)
- Height: 45mm (1.7 inches)
- Weight: 0.175kg (0.3 lb)
Skill Up With ChamSys Skill Up With ChamSys
ChamSys Training Academy provides everything you need to learn how to be a better programmer. Set-up an account to watch informative tutorials or register for an engaging in-person training course today!